Friday, November 15, 2013
Monday Muses Prompts #2
I recently listened to "Last One Standing" by Simple Plan. This song inspired me because the chorus is "I'm always gonna be the last one standing 'cause I'm never gonna give up trying." In another part of the song it goes, "I won't give up, I keep trying, I'm always gonna be the last one standing, It's not over I keep fighting." Throughout the whole song all you think about is "I'm always gonna be the last one standing, no matter what." This song got me thinking about how if fail to attempt to do something, you can't just give up and say "Oh I can't do it.", you have to keep on trying. This song pretty much got me thinking about taking risks in life. It kind of relates to me right now because we all have to take risks right now to be able to get into a good high school. This song relates a lot with education.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment