My favorite picture book is, "Sylvester and the Magic Pebble" by William Steig. It is my favorite book because I always thought that it was very sad how Sylvester's parents were near Sylvester and they didn't know, but I really like the end when they're all together once again. I remember that I read this in second grade. I was very anxious to find out how the story ended. This book is relevant to my life today, because one the themes in the book is that you have to be careful for what you wish.
My favorite children's movie is Monster Inc. because Boo is a very curious girl. Plus she's very cute and adorable. I remember how I used to cry at the end of the movie when I was younger. It is relevant to my life today because when I get nervous I remember of Boo. I tell my self that if Boo was able to do many things then, why not you.
No comments:
Post a Comment