Life Isn’t Easy
Now
I am in this bedroom, thinking things,
Replaying my day, knowing that this might,
Be my time to show I will be standing,
To show the world, I declare, I will fight,
I’ll oppose anything because I’m not afraid,
Just because society says that anyone
Who’s different is weird; I’m nobody’s maid,
Don’t tell me what to do, with you, I’m done.
However, the world torments us with the past,
All of our mistakes, actions, and very old dreams,
That is something very hard to go against,
All I can do is forget the past and beam.
There are tears coming out, running down my cheeks,
Nobody said that life would be easy, take risks.
Replaying my day, knowing that this might,
Be my time to show I will be standing,
To show the world, I declare, I will fight,
I’ll oppose anything because I’m not afraid,
Just because society says that anyone
Who’s different is weird; I’m nobody’s maid,
Don’t tell me what to do, with you, I’m done.
However, the world torments us with the past,
All of our mistakes, actions, and very old dreams,
That is something very hard to go against,
All I can do is forget the past and beam.
There are tears coming out, running down my cheeks,
Nobody said that life would be easy, take risks.
No comments:
Post a Comment